Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bomb @ Vashi??

A crude bomb went off at the Gadkari Auditorium, Thane and the other was detected at Vishnudas Bhave Auditorium , Vashi. The one at Vashi didn't go off. But Vashi!! That's so close to home.
"Apna Thane??" was my first reaction when I heard the news. I always thought that these attacks happen in other places, other states. Slowly, the realization hit me. These bombs were meant for me and my neighbours. To kill and maim us.
Yes,I am afraid and I dont want to die.
Please, Mr. Terrorist don't bomb us..please. I am not involved in politics. I dont hate the minorities and I dont even litter the roads. I work 9 to 5 , pay my taxes and I dont fight my obnoxious neighbour.
I dont even hate you, my faceless terrorist. Why do you want to kill me??

0 Grumblings: