1. When ‘First Shift’ means going to work at 5.30 in the evening.
2. When you find that you’re more familiar with the 50 states of the U.S. than our 28 states. (Or is it 29 states)
3. When you say that you had a ‘good night sleep’ and you actually mean that you slept from 6.00AM to 4.00PM.
4. When you say your name and your company’s name at the beginning of every call and still get asked ‘Who’s this and what company are you calling from?’
5. When you compare your company’s hold music with that of other companies’.
6. Everytime your phone rings, you have an inexplicable desire to put on headphones.
7. When your Manager calls for a meeting everytime he feels lonely.
8. When you’ve mastered the art of twiddling your pen, using the keyboard, waving at your friends and of course, talking with the customer at the same time.
9. When your Manager calls the above activities ‘Multai-tasking’ when he really means Multi-tasking.
10. When you pronounce ‘Zed’ as ‘Zee’
11. When you discuss the climate of Florida and that of Arizona as if it’s really in your backyard
12. When you regularly get called by something other than your name.
13. When you're more comfortable with a Coffee vending machine than a real coffee boy.
14. When every other person you meet tells you conspiratorially that he just wants to get out of this industry and that he ‘just isn’t interested in making a career in this industry.’
16. When you know that B stands for Bravo and not Bombay and though you know what L stands for, you don’t even have a clue as to what ‘Lima’ actually is!